Last week, American Salon Senior Editor Lori Morris and I checked out Rare Salon’s new Redken Color Lab at a launch party attended by press members and VIP clients. Ruth Roche, the founder of the salon, which is located in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan, said she instituted the custom-built Redken Color Lab to give [...]
Last week I hit Manhattanâ€™s Meatpacking District to check out An All New, Sexy You, a unique beauty event sponsored by makeup experts Three Custom Color Specialists, Juara skincare and Red Market Salon, where the event was held. The challengin
I should preface this post by saying that I don’t wear much makeup on a regular basis. In fact, my daily makeup routine consists of a little bronzer, mascara, and lip gloss. Needless to say, I was a little nervous when I sat down to have airbrush mak
As a beauty writer with a focus on hair, I shouldn’t admit that I’m one of those clients who you’d probably hate. When I go in for a haircut, I hyperventilate when my stylist tries to take off any more than an inch, and it took about 20 minutes of co
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...