Rumors Salon in Overland Park, KS, has added skincare to their menu with Repechage treatments and products. To continue growth and provide clients with a full service menu, Repechage was their skincare choice. “We wanted to carry a line that was unique,” says Rumors Salon owner Carol Bussing. “Once we tried the products we were [...]
Don’t miss out on PBA’s Midwest Regional Salon Summit on April 7th. This event is in partnership with the Minnesota Salon and Spa Association. PBA’s new Regional Salon Summits are designed to meet the needs of creative leaders in the salon/spa i
Cutler Salon, longtime partner of Redken, will now also offer haircare products from Pureology, the professional line specially formulated with the AntiFadeComplex to preserve color-treated locks. Providing the full line from Pureology
To be a beauty professional, it takes passion, creativity, and the education and training to ensure consumer and professional safety. That is why right now, to become a licensed beauty professional, you must complete an educational program, and pass
Following the tragic Azana Salon & Spa shooting in Wisconsin this October, more than 80 Milwaukee area salons and spas will participate in a fundraising effort on November 13 to support victims and raise awareness of domestic violence.
As an editor in this industry, and based in New York City, I often get the wonderful opportunity of checking out all the hot salons of the city. A few weeks ago I got such a chance when I was invited to Rare, a cutting-edge salon in New York City’s T
The Fred Segal Salon in Santa Monica, California has recently undertaken an extensive renovation, and with a new partnership with botanical brand PHYTO Hair Care, the salon now features its first ever Blow Dry Lounge. The new Blow Dry Lounge h
Mother and daughter team Darlene Misko (mom) and J. Nichole Phillips (daughter) decided to take the big leap into business ownership together and opened the Aveda Concept Trilogy Salon in the affluent neighborhood of Keystone in Indianapolis, Indian
Salon Week, debuting on April 1 in participating Boston and New York City salons, gives business owners the perfect chance to show appreciation for loyal clients, retain former visitors and welcome new ones. From April 1 – 7 the first-ever salon ev
The other night I attended a fabulous event to celebrate the Shasha Lee Exclusive Salon in NYC where I was showered with delicious cupcakes, “Shasha-tini” cocktails by Hpnotiq and a numerology reading. The owner Shasha Lee was on hand with he
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...