The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) conducted a first-of-its-kind national poll regarding regulation and licensing of beauty industry professionals in December of 2012. General election voters from across U.S. overwhelmingly supported the required licensing of cosmetologists and barbers and feel professional licenses protect the public, as well as improve quality and safety in the beauty industry.
Using his own award-winning business model, industry authority Nick Arrojo will launch the Arrojo Ambassadors program on March 1, 2010. By becoming an Arrojo Ambassador partner, salons nationwide will be entitled to retail Arrojo’s signature haircare
How many times have you said, “Happy New Year?” What does that really mean? At first glance, it is a wish celebrating the start of a new year. As I ponder this sentiment a couple of weeks into the year, I wonder, what will make this New Year happ
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...