Cinderella Hair will be featured on an upcoming episode of The Art of Living with Marilu Henner as part of a Better Beauty segment on topics, trends and issues related to hair extensions. California-based Cinderella Hair has combined the latest scientific advances with the aesthetic and stylistic virtues of an art form to become one [...]
As I blogged about a few weeks back, Kryolan was the official cosmetics sponsor of the 58th-annual Miss Universe pageant, which was held last night. Although Miss Venezuela took home the crown, the makeup artists from Kryolan made sure that each
Oops, she did it again–changed her hair, that is. At the recent Teen Choice Awards, pop star/chameleon Britney Spears showed off newly golden locks. How’d she get that look?Â Joico Celebrity Stylist George Papanikolas usedÂ the brand’sÂ Vero
At the Los Angeles premiere of Inglourious Basterds on August 10, Angelina Jolie sported long, naturally tousled tresses courtesy of celebrity hairdresser David Babaii. To get the look, David applied David Babaii for WildAid Hair Polish to her en
Going along with Pravanaâ€™s tips to â€œgreenâ€ your salon, you can also take ideas from Selah Salon Lounge in White Plains, NY, which recently received an eco-friendly makeover on the Planet Green show Wa$ted. One of the first s
Professional makeup company Kryolan has been named the official cosmetics sponsor for the 58th-annual Miss Universe Pageant, which will take placeÂ August 23 at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. Dominic Cruz, Kryolanâ€™s education director
Michelle Obama fooled everyone into thinking she had chopped off her hair last night when she debuted a shorter summer bob at a country music event at the White House. The First Lady’s hairstylist, Johnny Wright, later explained that Obama’s new ‘do
Â Although there’s been speculation for months (and Ted has tweeted about working on the show), it was officially announced today that celebrity stylist Ted Gibson will be the new hair guru on What Not To Wear. Gibson, whose clients include
Sebastian Professional recently sponsored Hollywood Life magazineâ€™s 11th Annual Young Hollywood Awards in Los Angeles, CA. Sebastian partnered with the stylist team from Hollywood’s Hairroin Salon to offer pre-event services and treatment
While many performers took to the stage at last night’s 63rd-annual Tony Awards, the styles on the red carpet were anything but theatrical. According to Pureology PureArtist Sherilynn Smart, the theme of the evening was casual, natural elegance, and
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...