This past Wednesday, Ashley Greene was spotted in Manhattan at Skylight Studios hosting the launch party for Samsung’s new Galaxy S III smartphone. The Twilight star wore a formfitting little black dress with cascading locks styled by Ted Gibson using his own products. American Salon got the scoop on how to recreate Greene’s blowout, a [...]
Charlize Theron set the red carpet ablaze at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards this past Sunday with a crimson Lanvin dress and a hairstyle created by stylist Enzo Angileri. American Salon shares the how-to on this radiant, sexy ‘do. Using Moroccano
Gayle Giacomo, star of The Style Network’s Jerseylicious and owner of Gatsby Salon in Green Brook, NJ, unveiled her first ever haircare line GG Gatsby at Drom Fragrances International last night with a glitzy party celebration. The white space with
In an era of beachy waves and voluminous blow-outs, a classic coiff can seem dated, but when Katherine Heigl showed up at the premiere of the new movie One for the Money, the textured updo gave a roughed-up cool vibe to her natural elegance. “I ima
Matrix Artistic Director Ammon Carver is quickly making his way to the top as a go-to celebrity stylist for celebs like Christina Aguilera and Once Upon a Time star Jennifer Morrison, who he recently styled for several events. Over the holiday sea
The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco hosted the 2012 People’s Choice Awards at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre wearing her trademark “lucky” manicure with two-toned nails by OPI celebrity manicurist Beth Fricke. Cuoco sported Bastille My Heart on all of her
OPI’s Suzi Weiss-Fischmann joined the Kardashian/Jenner family to celebrate the opening of the family’s new lifestyle boutique, Kardashian Khaos. The store, located inside the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, will
Wella Professionals’ stylist ambassadors are forecasting the Hollywood hair looks for the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards. Tune-in to the live coverage of the red carpet arrivals to get tips, tricks and commentary on the favorite looks of the nig
Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Andy LeCompte gave Katie Holmes a feather-light, shiny blow-out for her red carpet appearance at the Jack & Jill movie premiere in Hollywood, CA. To achieve the bouncy blow-out, LeCompte first used Wella Prof
Millennium Salon Software was featured on Season 3 episode 8 of The T.O. Show on VH1. T.O. Cutz Barbershop is owned by NFL wide receiver Terrell (T.O.) Owens, and barber Vinco “Peter” Bethel. Born in the Bahamas, Bethel is considered one of the U.S.’
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...