We’ve been hearing (and writing) about L’Oreal Professionnel‘s new ammonia-free color system, INOA, for a while now, so we were so excited to finally get a sneak peek at the product yesterday. L’Oreal Professionnel executives, along with the fabulous Ted Gibson and Jason Backe of Ted Gibson Salon, gave beauty editors a detailed presentation about [...]
This morning I had the pleasure of going down to the recently opened Capelli D’Oro 5th Avenue Salon in Manhattan’s Flatiron district to experience Global Keratin’s new Functional Keratin Hair Taming System (stay tuned for our writeup of the service i
Here, the last of our three-part holiday series. Phyto Coveted Collection Includes: Phyto 7, Phytoedfrisant, Phytomist, Phytovolume actif and Phytolisse Price: $60 phyto.com Profound Holiday Style Kit: Desert Volume Includes: Hush Friz
Here, Part two of our three-part holiday series. Fruits & Passion Winter Berries Foaming Hand Soap Includes: $1 of the Hand Soap purchase is donated to Habitat for Humanity Price: $10 fruits-passion.com Gage for Men Responsible St
It’s that time of the year again â€”time to start planning for the holiday shopping season. Tempt your clients with holiday haircare, hot tools, makeup and skincare. Here, part one of our three-part series. Alterna Holiday 2009 Gift Set Inc
The holidays are always a hectic time of the year. Help ease the stress of holiday shopping by offering the following Pureology Holiday Gift Sets: The Holiday NanoWorks Hostess Gift includes travel-sized versions of the NanoWorks Shampoo and N
When I recently visited Eva Scrivo’s eponymous salon in Manhattan to try out the new Wella Professionals Color Touch demipermanent haircolor, Eva took a look at my brunette shade and said, “I’m thinking…red.” Normally I might feel a bit cautious ab
FrÃ©dÃ©ric Fekkai recently launched a luxury haircare line called Fekkai Advanced to the New York City beauty press at an exclusive event at The Glasshouses in Chelsea. Itâ€™s the first product launch Fekkai has undertaken since the brand ca
Frédéric Fekkai recently launched a luxury haircare line called Fekkai Advanced to the New York City beauty press at an exclusive event at The Glasshouses in Chelsea. It’s the first product launch Fekkai has undertaken since the brand came under
Independence Day meant only one thing: Summer is now in full swing. Toasty temperatures may be good for the mind, but not so much the hair, which often ends up dried-out and frizzy from the damaging effects of sun, saltwa
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- CALL TO ACTION: Midwest Beauty Professionals Affected by Devastating Tornadoes Need Your Help! May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...