Bioelements has released All Things Pure, an all-natural skincare line of four products that is free of science-based lab ingredients. The All Things Pure Cleanser is a soap- and sulfate-free facial wash formulated with natural clay to remove impurities. The collection also includes the All Things Pure Eye Oil, which contains a blend of organic [...]
J&D Beauty recently launched Diva Tweeze, a new collection of tweezers that features 12 different characters to match every woman’s unique style. Each tweezer is made with surgical grade steel tips and precisely aligned to grab the tiniest hair
The American Salon team recently got an up-close-and-personal look at Oribe’s three new hairsprays—and watched a demo by the hair icon himself—at the hip Three Squares Studio salon in New York City. The Oribe Hair Care Dry Texturizing Spray
Celebrity stylist Ken Paves is launching a new collection of professional haircare products in June for damaged hair called Self-Help: Care of Ken Paves. Free of harmful synthetics and harsh ingredients, the line utilizes active raw botanicals to res
René Furterer just held an event to celebrate the launch of the Acanthe Perfect Curls line in San Francisco at diPietro Todd Salons Academy, René Furterer’s West coast training partner. The line, consisting of Acanthe Perfect Curls Curl-Enhancing S
International Beauty Show (IBS) New York starts this Sunday, and we’ll be walking the floor, checking out the Main Stage and sitting in on classes to bring those of you who can’t make it to NYC an inside look at what’s happening. Stay tuned for our p
Along with the fashion shows happening in Bryant Park and around the city, Fashion Week also provides a great time to connect with other editors, meet talented stylists and artists and discover new products. Over the weekend, I attended the 2nd annua
On the heels of Lotus’ post about her great experience with INOA, L’Oreal Professionnel’s much-buzzed-about new ammonia-free haircolor system, I wanted to post some pictures from the launch party!
Just got the chance to experience L’Oréal Professionnel’s new INOA haircolor, thanks to master colorist Jason Backe of Ted Gibson Salon in Manhattan, and I’m loving the results. The first thing I noticed about INOA was the complete lack of odor typi
I recently had the opportunity to watch stylist Craig Piatti demonstrate how to use Platinum Seamless extensions at Eva Scrivo’s Bond Street salon location in Manhattan. The 3-inch wide extensions are made of 100 percent Remy human hair, are paper
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...