Today I attended an event at the ultra-chic Thompson Hotel near Columbus Circle in NYC, where the beauty media was invited for stylish blow outs using products exclusively from Original & Mineral, an Australian color and haircare collection that will be launching in the USA in January 2012. The line is the brainchild of Jose [...]
Nioxin’s new leave-in hair thickening treatment, Diamax, officially launches in salons nationwide in February 2012. However, you don’t have to wait for yours because Nioxin is giving away $1 million worth of product to consumers and stylists from Dec
Washi introduces its largest collection of hair shears ever this New Year. The Precision-In-Performance (P.I.P.) Master Shear Set is made with Japanese VG1 super-steel for durability and features a unique anatomically-shaped handle. While the P.I.P.
Dania Ramirez, actress on the upcoming American Reunion, and Big Brother’s season thirteen winner Rachel Reilly used American Culture Simply Smooth keratin treatment and products to manage their hair. Doreen Guarneri, American Culture, The Look S
Tis the season for gift giving! Its that time again to start stocking up your shelves with these fabulous gift sets and limited-edition holiday items to boost retail sales. Take a look at some of the seasonal items being offered. Aveda Aveda is
The final part of this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness product list is here! Now it’s time to fill your salon with these pretty pink items. Product: Raquel Welch/HairUWear Website: hairuwear.com/raquel-welch The new Freeform Lace Front collec
Product: Joico Beauty for a Cure Pink Tool Kit Website: joico.com/beauty-for-a-cure Joico’s BCA limited edition K-PAK Quadraion Pro-Dryer, JoiMist Firm/JoiWhip Duos and the first ever Joico/Shiseido Glimmer of Hope gift set support Beauty for a
Support the cause and get pretty in pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month by filling your salon’s retail shelves with these brands’ products: Product: Andis Pink Style Tourmaline/Ionic/Ceramic Hair Dryer Website: andis.com Andis’ pink d
Love the Sebastian Professional shoot from our July issue (click here to see it)? We’ve got some behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot that features the artists talking about the product cocktails they used to create the gorgeous looks.
Page 55 of The Straight Story, a special supplement in American Salon’s July 2011 issue, contains an incorrect number. The accurate number to locate a distributor in your area or to become a distributor for ILU Beauty, which imports Cadiveu to the
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...