Familiar faces Brooke Shields, Carmen Electra, Morgan Fairchild, Lance Bass and American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert all got fashion-forward makeovers recently in a series of celebrity transformation photo shoots orchestrated by photographer Mike Ruiz and editorial hairstylist Davide Torchio. Torchio, who owns a namesake salon in Manhattan’s Upper East Side, created the hair looks using [...]
For our Stargazing column in the May issue, we spoke with Hair Department Head Frank Barbosa about the looks he created for New Line Cinema’s and Village Roadshow Pictures’ Sex and the City 2, a Warner Bros. Picture
The American Salon team recently got an up-close-and-personal look at Oribe’s three new hairsprays—and watched a demo by the hair icon himself—at the hip Three Squares Studio salon in New York City. The Oribe Hair Care Dry Texturizing Spray
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...