For our March 2012 issue, American Salon and Redken teamed up to shoot the gorgeous triple cover—a first for American Salon—and inside feature to celebrate the launch of Redken’s new ammonia-free Chromatics haircolor line. Check out this video of the behind-the-scenes action!
In our March 2012 issue’s “Stargazing” column, Pan Am Department Head of Hair Chris Clark gives us the inside scoop on what goes into getting the glamorous stars of the hit show camera-ready. Here, he shares how to style Colette Valois’ (played by Ka
In our March 2012 issue, Matrix Artistic Director Daniel Roldan and Master Artistic Educator Victoria Yeremchuk played with depth-enhancing color placement to add an innovative twist to their model’s edgy cut in Stencil, part of the Urban Art colle
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...