For our March 2011 issue, we were thrilled to partner with Redken to shoot our very first cover and feature in 3D, “Pop Art.” Shot by photographer David Byun, the feature showcased voluminous hip and urban yet wearable hairstyles created by Redken Artist Carmody Homan. The 3D format presented the perfect opportunity for Homan to [...]
In our March issue, we gave you a sneak peek into the spring nail color collections from OPI, CND and Essie. “Spring 2011 nails will be chic and retro-inspired,” says Roxanne Valinoti, education training manager for CND. Take a look at the rest of th
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...