Ouidad, curly hair expert, appointed Scott Hauser as vice president of sales and education in the Professional Salon Division. Previously working for Alterna, Hauser helped the brand expand by launching new products to the salon trade channel. With more than 20 years of international professional salon experience, at Ouidad, Hauser is ready to take on Ouidad [...]
Charlie Le Mindu, French, avant-garde designer and ambassador for Hairdreams, an international hair extension brand using 100 percent human hair, created eleven window displays for the Parisian shopping mall “Galeries Lafayette”, located on the B
Mirabella Beauty, the high-quality mineral makeup brand, is excited to launch its gluten-free and paraben-free line of cosmetics at the Gene Juarez salons and spas. Located in Seattle WA, the prestigious 10-store chain is known as one of the finest s
At the José Eber Summer Beauty Lounge event at The Paramount Hotel in New York City on June 6, hairstylists representing José Eber—the namesake brand by the famed Beverly Hills, CA-based hairstylist who tends to the tresses of countless celebr
Salons across the country are gearing up for summer with a new twist on styling (think: perfect blowouts, braids and messy buns and now you’ve got the idea). Right on cue, Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli shares his foolproof tips
Millennium Software is excited to announce that Kim Vo, the iconic celebrity hair colorist and owner of multiple salons across the country, is the newest addition to their client list. Kim is recognized for his passion for hair and beauty. He opene
Help clients protect all the haircolors of the rainbow so locks look and feel healthier between salon visits. “Coloring damages the outer layer of hair leaving strands vulnerable to dryness, breakage and dullness,” said Jim Markham, founder and C
In January Matrix held the largest C.R.A.F.T. Color Mastery event in company history, hosting 150 Matrix Educators and featuring Matrix Director of Training Leah Sterk and Artistic Director Chrystofer Benson as facilitators. Seventeen additional
Try this month’s interactive Crossword Puzzle!
Designer Stella McCartney tapped the eco-conscious beauty line Aveda and Global Creative Director Antoinette Beenders to create hairstyles for her autumn presentations in Tokyo and Hong Kong last week. Local hairdressers supported the Aveda Team to s
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...