In our January article on hair repair, we highlighted some of the main causes of damaged hair and suggested some products to help your clients maintain healthy hair at home. â€œFailure to use products designed to prevent or treat damage is a key factor in distressed hair,â€ says Dennis Clendennen, Aveda session stylist and owner [...]
The beautiful bejeweled nail look that graced American Salonâ€™s new last page column, Final Cut, in our January issue was created exclusively for us by Nail and Spa Sakura, which has two locations in New York City. The nail spa uses Calgel, an
The beautiful bejeweled nail look that graced American Salon’s new last page column, Final Cut, in our January issue was created exclusively for us by Nail and Spa Sakura, which has two locations in New York City. The nail spa uses Calgel, an odorl
For our new Viewpoint column in the January issue, I had the pleasure of interviewing actress Raquel Welch about the Corporate Impact Award the Raquel Welch Wig Collection and parent company HairUWear received recently from the American Cancer Societ
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...