Cosmetologists Chicago elected its 2012-2014 board of directors at their annual business meeting on October 22.
Since the premiere of The Hunger Games this spring, Katniss Everdeen has been everyone’s favorite heroine. Matrix Artistic Director and celebrity stylist, Ammon Carver, gives you the step-by-step styling technique to recreate the look on your clients this Halloween.
The hottest trends in men’s hairstyling will be turning heads November 4th as American Crew stages a showdown between the top three U.S. finalists in their Face Off Global Men’s Styling Competition at Opening Night: Faces of America in Denver. American Crew invites you to the action!
Intercoiffure America/Canada President Lois Christie announced the formation of an artistic team founded by Sherri Jessee, Faatemah Ampey, and David Kinigson. Mary Brunetti, industry icon and director of education for Sally Hershberger salons
Yesterday, in a moment of astonishment, I realized I haven’t had my color done since mid-August. I knew it had been a while, but over 30 days!? I’ve been busy, to say the least. Finally, last night I was free and received the best treatment from C
To create buzz for the upcoming 2012/2013 Fashion & Beauty Week, a non-profit event held in New Jersey each year to raise money for charity and celebrate the fashion and beauty industries, Jack Panico, founder of Fashion & Beauty Week and owner of Panico Salon & Spa, held a charitable mixer at Vibe event space in Riverdale, NJ in early October.
Zotos received the award at an event held in conjunction with the 2012 Renewable Energy Markets Conference in Washington, D.C. Zotos International, Inc. was awarded with a 2012 Green Power Leadership Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Ag
Chloe Moretz made an appearance at New York Comic-Con this weekend sporting texturized waves styled by Celebrity Hair Dresser Ted Gibson.
Moroccanoil and their Southern California distributor, Sweis Inc., recently hosted a Hair Trends party at the Andaz Hotel in West Hollywood, CA, to educate and inspire local salon owners and stylists.
Entries to American Crew’s Face Off Global Men’s Styling Competition have all been submitted, and on November 4th the top three U.S. finalists will be revealed at Opening Night: Faces of America in Denver. All three will partake in a style segment
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...