Oya Salon owner and nationally recognized stylist and educator, Brian Bode has been chosen as Lead Artistic Director for KMS, a leader in the hair care product and style industry. Bode who is a frequent New York Fashion Week Stylist, began his career as apprentice to Geri Cusenza and his family, creators of the Sebastian [...]
At this past ISSE, P&G Salon Professionals debuted a new exhibition format designed as a ‘masterclass’ set-up in which salon professionals could roam freely from platform to platform, experiencing education from each one of the company’s four b
Karen Formico has joined Andis Company in the newly created position: vice president of marketing. Here, Formico will oversee and provide leadership for all initiatives involving marketing, public relations, advertising and communications for the com
Harris Shepard Public Relations, Inc. (HSPR), a Los Angeles-based public relations agency that specializes in working with beauty clients, celebrates its 25th anniversary this month. HSPR’s longest-standing client is OPI Products Inc., which it
Top Logics Colorist Lenny Strand is leaving Beverly Hills and Studio City behind to join the prestigious team at Sally Hershberger Salon in Hollywood, CA. The new salon might cater to a high-profile celebrity clientele, but Strand still finds time
On Friday, March 9, three Austin area Matrix salons will team up to host the ‘Celebrate Your Color Color-A-Thon,’ to help raise money for the Bastrop Pregnancy Resource Center. Clients can choose from a wide range of color services in exchange for
Keune Haircosmetics has welcomed acclaimed colorist George Alderete to its International Artisan team. Having already established himself as an accomplished editorial stylist and three-time finalist for the North American Hairstylist Award, he wi
Sweis Inc. Professional Beauty Distributor will be holding a yearlong iPad giveaway to promote its new application, Prism. The first iPad was presented to the winner, Abbey Mead, by Martino Cartier, industry stylist, at last month’s ISSE Long B
Some of the world’s best hairdressers met in New York City on February 1, and on the 2nd in Atlantic City, NJ, to promote this spring’s The 4th Dimension: The Day of the Hair Dresser show, produced by Emiliani Enterprises to be held April 15–16
The Millennium Experience 2012, formally known as the Millennium User Group Conference, will be celebrating its 25th anniversary with featured celebrity guests Tabatha Coffey, Ted Gibson, Takashi Kitamura, TheSalonGuy and Robert Cromeans. From June 2
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...