Rick Battaglini, chief financial officer of John Paul Mitchell Systems, won the CFO of the Year Award from Los Angeles Business Journal. Battaglini was awarded the honor out of a field of 41 finalists, all nominated by a panel of judges consisting of executives of large corporations. In its sixth year of the CFO of [...]
On October 1, Zotos International is honoring Breast Cancer Awareness month with its 2012 Cut & Color-A-Thon in Darien, CT at the Artistic Institute located in the Zotos International building. Clients can receive five different services—cut, s
Cheri Grabowski has joined Andis Company as Marketing Product Manager responsible for guiding the development of new products, introducing the products in the marketplace and managing product performance throughout its life cycle. “We welcome Ch
Salon Furniture manufacturer Pibbs is sponsoring the upcoming New York City Barber Battle on Oct. 15, 2012, at 5 p.m. at Amnesia NYC. The company is donating a Model 659 IL CAPO Barber Chair to be awarded to the first-place winner, and #600 Child Boo
Global professional hair brand Alfaparf Milano has appointed Teri Guardino to the position of director of education. Guardino is the co-owner of Moda International Color Salon in New York City, and has worked featured in several publications, includi
C.A.N.S. 4 Cuts, a not for profit organization that focuses on the overall well being of community citizens, held its annual Eyes on the Prize event providing free haircuts in exchange for canned goods that are then donated to the Second Harvest Food
At the upcoming Premiere Birmingham, to be held October 21-22 in Alabama, the East and West coasts will come together for a barbering education experience that will showcase modern clipper techniques for men and women on the Main Stage. Barber/sty
The International Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE) Midwest show for licensed beauty professionals will return to the Chicago area at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL, November 4-5 Produced by the Professional Beauty Association
OPI Products Inc. is collaborating with multiple Grammy Award winning and multi-platinum selling recording artist Mariah Carey for a winter 2013 polish collection. With over 200 million records sold worldwide and 18 Billboard number one singles, Care
This past weekend, August 4-6, Andis Company participated in the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in Atlanta. Over three days, Andis educators Tone McGill and Rodrick Samuels led classes on barbering and business skills and onstage, along
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...