Cosmetologists Chicago, (CC) who has a long history of giving back to salon owners and professionals in need, has recently helped five salon owners who were impacted by Hurricane Sandy, the devastating storm that ravaged the east coast. In December 2012, CC held a holiday event featuring Fabio Sementilli and his talented Wella Professionals [...]
Vito Mazza Salon & Spa hosted a “Season of Giving,” fundraisers scheduled throughout December of last year to provide much needed resources and assistance for local New Jersey communities affected by Hurricane Sandy. Events included a cut-a-t
For Haus Alkire’s Fall 2013 show, Catwalk by TIGI Creative Director Heath Grout prepped models’ hair at the New York City TIGI Academy, his third season working with the fashion designer couple. Inspiration for the fall 2013 collection came from phot
October 29, 2012 was the day Hurricane Sandy hit the Northeast hard, leaving a path of destruction behind for hundreds of beauty professionals and salon owners. Only a month ago the salon industry came together in an unprecedented show of unity and s
As a holiday pick-me-up for victims of Hurricane Sandy, Emiliani Enterprises and Monmouth County Vocational School are hosting Haircuts for Exit 117 on Monday, December 10.
On Sunday, December 9, in New York City, the salon industry is coming together for “Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers,” an industry event featuring a hair show and silent auction to raise awareness and money for hairdressers impacted by Hurricane San
In the wake of destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy, Zotos International stepped in to help victims recover.
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, family-owned and –operated beauty manufacturer DePasquale Companies has reached out to those affected by the storm with over $160,000 worth of personal care and grooming essentials.
In the wake of hurricane Sandy, the Professional Beauty Association PBA Disaster Relief Fund is seeking donations to relieve beauty professionals whose careers, businesses and lives have been affected by the storm. All donations will go directly
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...