In an effort to aid relief efforts in Haiti following the devastating earthquake there earlier this month, Phyto organized a benefit event last night that raised nearly $2,000 for the cause. The event, held at Phyto Universe in Manhattan, featured a live performance by the band I Love Monsters, wine tasting provided by Oriel Wines [...]
In response to the earthquake that has devastated Haiti, Paul Mitchell Schools Dean and Cofounder Winn Claybaugh has called on every school in the network to join together in a fundraising initiative with a goal of $1,000 per school — with 100 parti
This salon initiative was forwarded to us by the folks at Oribe Hair Care: Jean Paul Day Spa and Hair Salons in Albany, NY, usually holds its highly-anticipated annual company holiday appreciation party in late January or February (after the holiday
Earlier this week, I posted a list of some initiatives that salons and beauty companies were taking in order to raise money for the relief effort in Haiti. Here’s another one: Panache Salon & Spa will match 20% of the donations received through
Since the earthquake that devastated Port-au-Prince, Haiti, last week, many salons and beauty companies have been doing whatever they can to raise money to help the many victims. Here are just a few examples: Phyto Hair Care is hosting a fundraiser
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...