This past winter Ouidad hair care company participated as a sponsor of Mad Cats, a 1960s-inspired fundraiser and silent auction for New York City based non-profit, no-kill feline rescue group Anjellicle Cats Rescue. As a sponsor, Ouidad created 1960s’ retro hairstyles for four of ACR’s volunteer staff members including ACR Director Kathryn Willis, and donated [...]
Vito Mazza Salon & Spa hosted a “Season of Giving,” fundraisers scheduled throughout December of last year to provide much needed resources and assistance for local New Jersey communities affected by Hurricane Sandy. Events included a cut-a-t
Great Clips stylist Juliana Lindsay shaved the head of President and CEO of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) John Lauck to follow through with a bet he made with his corporate staff last year. He promised to kiss his locks goodbye if his s
Welcome to Our World has become an annual tradition on Capitol Hill. Salon professionals from across the country converge on Capitol Hill to share an evening with Members of Congress, professional staff, and those interested in learning about a commi
Mane Attraction Salon in Phoenix is partnering with RESCUE (Reducing Euthanasia at Shelters through Commitment and Underlying Education) once again for its 13th Annual Beauty to the Rescue event on Sunday, March 3, to raise awareness of p
Wella’s Reuben Carranza Named Spirit of Life Honoree Los Angeles, CA – City of Hope’s National Professional Salon Industry will honor Reuben Carranza, North American CEO of Wella, the
As a holiday pick-me-up for victims of Hurricane Sandy, Emiliani Enterprises and Monmouth County Vocational School are hosting Haircuts for Exit 117 on Monday, December 10.
On Sunday, December 9, in New York City, the salon industry is coming together for “Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers,” an industry event featuring a hair show and silent auction to raise awareness and money for hairdressers impacted by Hurricane San
In the wake of destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy, Zotos International stepped in to help victims recover.
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, family-owned and –operated beauty manufacturer DePasquale Companies has reached out to those affected by the storm with over $160,000 worth of personal care and grooming essentials.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...