Here’s a look at a few more great items that raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Company: J Beverly Hills Product: ADDBODY Shampoo and Conditioner and reusable tote Charity: $1.50 for every set sold will be donated to breast cancer research Contact: jbeverlyhills.com Company: TIGI S-Factor Product: Wonderful Tonight Overnight Treatment Charity: $2 from [...]
What do you imagine the world might be like if we always lived aligned with our passions? People would be happier because they could make all their decisions based on what is right for them; attracting more of what they want in life. They could move
On Tuesday, I posted a list of companies offering products that raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Take a look at even more great items that give back to the cause: Company: Paul Mitchell Product: Pink Express Ion Smooth 1.25 Ch
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, many haircare and skincare companies are offering products that raise money for the cause. Here’s a glimpse of some items that give back:
The Beauty Bus Foundation (BBF), a nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for homebound, terminally and chronically ill people by bringing beauty into their lives through complimentary treatments and grooming services,
Frank Gironda Salon and Day Spa, a Pureology salon in Naperville, IL, partnered with its neighbor, Zanos Salon, to raise awareness about ovarian cancer by holding a contest that raised $2,000 for the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC). The
This weekend, Splish Salon in Keystone, CO, held its second-annual Flip the Earth, Splish Gives Back community event. On Saturday, attendees were treated to a fashion show and performances by Soulfully Driven Dance Company, while Sunday was the chari
Thomas Scott Salon and Spa, a Redken Elite Salon located in Fredrick, MD, celebrated its 25th anniversary with performances by the Fredrick Divas and by hosting a Hair and Nail Competition recently to benefit Heartly House, a foundation that serves c
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month and Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the National Cosmetology Association (NCA) is encouraging spas and salons to host their own Dining For Change event in October to help make a difference in the lives o
Lâ€™OrÃ©al Professionnel has announced its first annual Powerdose for Charity event on Saturday, September 19th, 2009 in Lâ€™OrÃ©al Professionnel salons nationwide. The fundraiser will benefit the Fashion Delivers Charitable Foundation,
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...