As seen in American Salon’s February issue, Kaleidoscope is a swirling cultural collision of color and playfulness and is the newest collection created by Minneapolis-based Haus Salon. Led by Haus Creative Director Charlie Brackney and Color Director Mark DeBolt, the Haus creative team—Nikki Brown, Susie Carlson, Caitlin Dvorak, Natalie Hansen, Jill Miller and Marlee Southam—fashioned looks [...]
Our February issue features Tim Hartley’s Rare Beauty collection, showcasing precision cutting and classic hairdressing techniques inspired by Vidal Sassoon. Check out the rest of the collection here, along with the basic steps Tim used to get the lo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...