Christian Siriano took inspiration from a number of different cultures when designing his latest collection, shown at the tents, now located at Lincoln Center in Manhattan, so Antoinette Beenders, lead hairstylist for Aveda, chose to create a “tribal bun” to complement the clothes. “It’s got a multitude of textures and an elongated shape like a [...]
Spring 2011 fashion week is off and running here in New York City! First stop: the Organic by John Patrick presentation, shown at the fashionable Ace Hotel. Designer John Patrick was inspired by the fluidity and texture of water, and the beach-wavy h
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...