It was a lot a bit rock ‘n’ roll at Diego Binetti’s fall 2013 presentation at the Westbeth Gallery today, with a collection of clothes tailored to a young, cool girl that featured sequins, mixed patterns and gloves of all lengths. Oribe Hair Care hairstylist and educator Adam Livermore fashioned the hair for a simple [...]
Knifes, blood, gore, straight jackets and straight up psychos were all the rage for The Blonds Fall/Winter 2013 show at Milk Studios as a part of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. In creating the collection, The Blonds, designers David and Phillipe Blon
Reem Acra’s Fall 2013 collection of glam gowns and artfully tailored daywear inspired by the designer’s recent trip to Japan dazzled down the runway in Lincoln Center on Monday night. Didier Malige, lead stylist for René Furterer, created a slick ch
Camo, tweed, paisley, wool and an overall outdoors-woodsy vibe dominated the Perry Ellis by Duckie Brown Fall/Winter 2013 collection, showcased at the Highline Stages Tuesday. To tastefully contrast with the clothes, Holli Smith for Oribe Hair Care s
At Badgley Mischka’s show yesterday at Lincoln Center, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Peter Gray was inspired by Alfred Hitchcock blondes—particularly Tippi Hedren in The Birds—to create the braided updos that perfectly complemented the designers’
For Betsey Johnson’s Fall 2013 comeback collection of whimsical gymwear, models and the designer staged an aerobics class down the runway at Lincoln Center Monday evening. Rodney Cutler, lead stylist for Redken, took a night off from coifed red carpe
For Katya Leonovich’s Fall/Winter 2013 collection, the models looked like walking angels, thanks to Antonio Corral Calero for Moroccanoil who created gorgeous halo-like styles that perfectly exemplified the pretty and ethereal collection by Leonovich
For the Fall/Winter 2013 Parkchoonmoon collection, Korean designer Demi Choonmoo Park was inspired by glaciers in the Arctic Sea. To exmplify the looks of the clothes, Choonmoon embraced neutrals of eggshell and light gray for the huge padded coats,
For the first time, Marc by Marc Jacobs showed at Lincoln Center last night, where Redken Creative Consultant Guido was on hand backstage creating a “fluffy, wavy ‘do” that referenced the 1940s. To get the look, Guido prepped the hair with Redken Gut
The Spanish label Delpozo debuted at New York Fashion Week on Sunday with a customized runway winding through the floral carpeted penthouse of Canoe Studios. Creative Director Josep Font’s ‘prêt-à-couture’ line included bold colors, sculpted silhou
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...