Fifty-five stylists, salon owners and editors gathered at the Oribe Hair Care and The Doves educational event on October 29 at The Doves Studio in Santa Monica, CA. Chris and Sonya Dove joined Oribe’s Ronnie Stam and Louis Orozco as featured educators. The Doves began the demonstration segment utilizing the Oribe product range to create [...]
Spa e, a Repêchage concept spa in Miami, celebrated 10 years of its uniquely social and interactive spa experience at its Courtyard Garden Lincoln Center location this November.
To create buzz for the upcoming 2012/2013 Fashion & Beauty Week, a non-profit event held in New Jersey each year to raise money for charity and celebrate the fashion and beauty industries, Jack Panico, founder of Fashion & Beauty Week and owner of Panico Salon & Spa, held a charitable mixer at Vibe event space in Riverdale, NJ in early October.
Celebrity hair and makeup artists came together on September 24th for a charity event called Legacy of Style, held at the posh Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. The event was hosted by Beauty Changes Lives (BCL), an organization created by the Am
Houghton’s spring 2013 collection featured black and white lace, sheer panels and touches of pretty floral colors such as navy, pinks and creams to represent a fresh, younger and fun woman. To complement the feminine yet edgy collection, Lead Hairs
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) welcomed over 3,500 hairstylists and salon owners to the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas for its annual Paul Mitchell The Gathering, held this past July. This year’s theme—I’MPOSSIBLE— inspired attendee
Earlier this week, L’Oréal Professionnel hosted an intimate dinner party for editors with celebrity colorist Jason Backe and celebrity stylist Ted Gibson at Ted Gibson Salon in New York City. At the event, Backe talked about the benefits of some of
Last night, Ashley Greene stepped out in a Donna Karen Atelier fuschia full-length dress for the premiere of The Apparition at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood. She accompanied her bold gown with nude pumps, a nav
Earlier this week, actress Jessica Chastain stepped out in New York City for the screening of her new film Lawless at the Paley Center for Media. Chastain, also the new face of Yves Saint Laurent (YSL), wore a vintage YSL dress, YSL shoes and Tom
This past weekend, August 4-6, Andis Company participated in the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in Atlanta. Over three days, Andis educators Tone McGill and Rodrick Samuels led classes on barbering and business skills and onstage, along
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...