A couple of weeks ago, we reported on the two-day education event held by famed hairstylist Oribe that provided hundreds of stylists from around the country with exclusive access to his renowned techniques and creativity. Now, here’s an inside look of what went on behind the scenes:
The Emmys are around the corner and celebrity stylist Kim Vo will be covering the latest beauty and style trends for TV Guide on September 20. Here are some of his predictions for the red carpet on Emmy night: â€¢ This year we are going to see
Former Dallas Cowboy and Sport Clips Board Member Jay Novacek and Jan and Mark Mansfield, Sport Clips area developers for North and West Texas, teamed up with Dallas- and Fort Worth-area Sport Clips stylists at the recent Cowboys Stadium Silver and B
Thomas Scott Salon and Spa, a Redken Elite Salon located in Fredrick, MD, celebrated its 25th anniversary with performances by the Fredrick Divas and by hosting a Hair and Nail Competition recently to benefit Heartly House, a foundation that serves c
Revered stylist Oribe, whose work has graced red carpets and the covers of fashion magazines for years, hosted a stylist event in New York City featuring his new line of Oribe haircare and styling products. Hundreds of stylists and salon owners w
Manhattan’s new Mizu Salon joined with Saks Fifth Avenue other top NYC salons for a fall fashion shoot yesterday. The images and video from the shoot, which took place at the Chelsea Hotel, will be distributed across the country for print, digital an
H Studio Salon (Mission Viejo, CA) recently hosted a Three Generations of Generosity event benefiting Locks of Love. At the event, four members of the same family each donated at least 10 inches of their hair to the charity, a non-profit organization
The Friends of the High Line hosted a summer benefit at Pier Sixty in Manhattan this June to celebrate the non-profit organizationâ€™s 10th anniversary. Honored were actor and board member Edward Norton and board members Lisa Marie and Philip Fa
Celebrity makeup artist Damone Robertsâ€”youâ€™ve seen him on TLCâ€™s 10 Years Youngerâ€”hosted a group of makeup artists from all over the world at his New York City brow studio where they learned how to shape eyebrows just like
CND held a press event in Manhattan to announce the companyâ€™s biggest launch in 10 years. Coming this fall: 50 rich crÃ¨me colors that can be customized by adding one of 15 Special Effects in hues ranging from lavender to gold. Choose from t
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...