I recently attended Neill Corporation‘s Serious Business: Soundbyte Wisdom conference in New Orleans at the Roosevelt Hotel, an inspiring event intended to provide Neill’s customers and vendors with the most current and innovative thinking and concepts in such topics as salon management, employee motivation, marketing strategies, retail sales and staff education. The event, which was [...]
In an effort to aid relief efforts in Haiti following the devastating earthquake there earlier this month, Phyto organized a benefit event last night that raised nearly $2,000 for the cause. The event, held at Phyto Universe in Manhattan, featured a
Unite Hair Care partnered with up-and-coming Project Runway designer Jesus Estrada for a fashion show to kick off the reality show’s seventh season. Unite stylists did all the models’ hair using the brand’s products, while 21-year-old Estrada, th
In honor of CND’s 30th “Pearl” anniversary, OleHouse Company, CND’s authorized Russian distributor and the largest nail care business in Russia, hosted a “Nail Day Celebration,” where more than 600 nail professionals from all over the country compe
Show season is almost upon us and starts with the International Beauty Show and the IECSC show in New York City. If you havenâ€™t gone in a while or never gone, perhaps now is the time to make plans for a fabulous 2010 for your career and be
Tony Rizzo created the Alternative Hair Show in 1983 in memory of his son Valentino who died of leukemia. Since then, the show has grown to be one of the most prestigious annual hairdressing events and has raised over Â£7 million towards leukem
Congratulations to winners of the 25th annual British Hairdressing Awards! The awards were presented by Hairdressers Journal International and sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional at the JW Marriott Hotel in Londonâ€™s Park Lane. â€œBri
Planet Hair in Wichita, KS, hosted its 16th annual ArtAID event in October. More than 15,000 people attended the event, which featured a live and silent auction of artwork donated by local artists and collectors, a fashion show featuring fashion
TIGI Inspirational Youth, a team that receives training and mentoring on hairdressing techniques, presentation skills and trends from senior members of TIGI’s International Creative Team, recently rocked the house when they appeared on-stage at S
On Wednesday I gave you a first glimpse at my trip to Las Vegas for the (recently renamed) Color Zoom international finals for Goldwell. As promised, today I’m back with additional photos from the event. These pics were all taken Monday night at the
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...