Celebrity stylist Creighton Bowman created a soft, beachy chignon for 30 Rock star Jane Krakowski at the Emmy Awards. Bowman drew inspiration from the actress’ one-shouldered dress and her penchant for ‘50s Hollywood glamour, modernizing the classic style with extra texture: Prep: Bowman applied René Furterer Okara 2 phase leave-in protective conditioner to protect Krakowski’s [...]
While Emily Blunt often chooses fashion-forward styles for awards shows and premieres, her look for the Emmys last night was decidedly understated as she escorted husband and The Office star John Krasinski down the red carpet in lavender Dior. Her ha
Trend Alert: Lea Michele showcased Young Hollywood’s latest hair trend, which some have dubbed “ombre color.” The look features darker roots with lighter color towards the ends. Because Michele is currently filming Glee and isn’t allowed to cut or c
Outstanding Actress In A Drama nominee Julianna Margulies complemented her body-hugging navy L’Wren Scott gown with voluminous curls courtesy of Robert Vetica. “Since the gown was perfectly fitted and very body-conscious, I wanted to create a femin
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...