The Millennium Experience 2012, formally known as the Millennium User Group Conference, will be celebrating its 25th anniversary with featured celebrity guests Tabatha Coffey, Ted Gibson, Takashi Kitamura, TheSalonGuy and Robert Cromeans. From June 24th -26th 2012, the exclusive conference will include educational workshops, hair shows and the opportunity to network with other industry professionals. [...]
The Premiere Beauty Classic show hosted 2,625 attendees at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio last October. Focusing on education, the show allowed stylists to earn up to eight hours of Continuing Education (CEUs). The Center St
Learn the secrets of the trade from master stylists at the international Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE) taking place from January 28-30, 2012 in Long Beach, CA. This year ISSE will be featuring the North American Hairstyling Award (NAHA) education r
To match the elegant midnight blue Elie Saab Couture dress that Hilary Swank wore to the Los Angeles premiere of her newest film, New Year’s Eve, celebrity stylist and Moroccanoil Global Brand Ambassador Robert Vetica fashioned a glamorous, young
Your client has her holiday dress and makeup ready to go, and is looking to you for the perfect hair to match. Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Andy LeCompte suggests a timeless, weather-proof ballerina bun to complement any holiday look, li
Premiere Birmingham welcomed beauty aficionados this September to check out tools and products and experience quality education at the 465 booths on the exhibit floor at the Jefferson Convention Center in Birmingham, AL. Fall trends were showcased on
Attention all cosmetology students! P&G Salon Professional (PGSP) is conducting its third Student Stylist Competition at the 2012 America’s Beauty Show on March 5 in Chicago, IL. Fabio Sementilli, PGSP creative director, will present first place
In recognition of World AIDS Day I attended a very inspirational event at Hair on Madison in Harlem, NY. For the first time, I learned about Hairdressers Against AIDS, a unique advocacy program sponsored by L’Oreal Fondation D’Enterprise an
Make Up For Ever, the Paris-based professional makeup brand, announced it will open its first licensed U.S. Academy in the heart of New York City’s Union Square in January 2012. Dany Sanz, Make Up For Ever’s creator and artistic director, opened the
Eufora’s Annual Global Connection Event entertained over 700 stylists, salon owners, educators and distributors from October 23rd to 24th at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, CA. Eufora founders Don and Beth Bewley encouraged attendees to “
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...