Hey! Well week two was amazing! We got straight into color. The first day we spent in class learning about all the fantastic Paul Mitchell color products. I like Paul Mitchell’s color products because they try to be as damage-free and rejuvinating as possible.Â There is Paul Mitchell The Color, which is basically the hair [...]
Whew, well hello everyone. First let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Hanna Compton and I am 18. Just this week I had my first experiences attending The Cao Institute of Aesthetics, A Paul Mitchell Partner School. The school is absolutely w
As you’ll read about in our October issue, we have a new addition to our blogging team: Hanna Compton, a new Future Professional (that’s Paul Mitchell speak for “student”) at The Cao Institute of Aesthetics, A Paul Mitchell Partner School. Starting t
Hair Rules! The Ultimate Hair-Care Guide for Women with Kinky, Curly, or Wavy Hair by Hair Rules founder Anthony Dickey is now required reading for some students at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in Los Angeles. FIDM is an a
Lead Pureology Artists including Wendy Belanger (stylist for American Salonâ€™s June cover) and Mary Catherine Hecht sharpened their editorial styling skills at Tearsheetâ€™s Session Styling Course in New York City this past weekend, August
As part of its ongoing Professional Edge Webinar Series, Redken will present “Best Client Practices of Top 20 Stylists” on Monday, July 6 at 6:00pm EST. The webinar will be led by Michael Cole, founder and president of Salon Development Corporation,
Redkenâ€™s Professional Edge Webinar Series, which offers tips by top industry leaders in business and personal growth education, launches â€œReinventing Your Space For Increased Profitabilityâ€ by Peter Millard on Monday, June 22 at 6:
Redken’s Professional Edge Webinar Series, which offers tips by top industry leaders in business and personal growth education, launches “Reinventing Your Space For Increased Profitability” by Peter Millard on Monday, June 22 at 6:00pm EST. Le
As part of its ongoing Professional Edge Webinar Series, which offers monthly tips for business-building and professional growth, Redken will debut “Conquering Retailphobia with Kristi Valenzuela” on Monday, June 8, at 6pm EST. Understand t
Last week, I was in the audience as Redken unveiled the latest installment of its The Hair Files online video series last week to a group of editors at the Redken Exchange in NYC. Like the previous videos, Healthy, Shiny Hair: Start to Finish and
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...