Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday and a happy new year and got all the things you wanted. The last few weeks of school went really well, lots of clients coming to get their hair done for the holidays and our holiday party was awesome! We had all sorts of activities [...]
I love the holidays! I’ve really been in the spirit lately, especially at school. We’ve had lots of fun holiday theme days, like red and green day and tacky sweater day. They’ve been playing the christmas music and we’ve been realllly busy with lots
Show season is almost upon us and starts with the International Beauty Show and the IECSC show in New York City. If you havenâ€™t gone in a while or never gone, perhaps now is the time to make plans for a fabulous 2010 for your career and be
December has been really fun so far! Since its the holiday season and everyone wants to look good for their christmas photos and all that we’ve been pretty busy. So for the whole month of december we aren’t having specialty classes (color, texture, a
On Monday, Milady’s Blog Talk Radio Show will focus on looking back at your successes and failures from 2009 and creating fresh goals and strategies for 2010. Milady business coach and trainer Steve Gomez will guide listeners through the steps to com
During my trip back home to Boston for Thanksgiving last week, I got the opportunity to visit the beautiful Invidia Salon and Spa in Sudbury, MA. I had seen pictures of the salon’s new expanded space, which open
I got to try a lot of new things this week that I really enjoyed. I did a really nice platinum card on one of my clients that came out what I like to call the perfect “California Blonde” color that looked reallly natural and great on the client. Anot
Ivan Zoot a.k.a. the Clipper Guy is the director of education and training for Andis and holds the Guinness Book of World Record titles for the worldâ€™s fastest haircut, most haircuts in one hour and most haircuts in 24 hours. He recently poste
TIGI Inspirational Youth, a team that receives training and mentoring on hairdressing techniques, presentation skills and trends from senior members of TIGI’s International Creative Team, recently rocked the house when they appeared on-stage at S
The Cao Institute was invited to go to the taping of the Doctor Phil show this week! So of course I went. It was really fun. A charter bus picked us up and Alee kindly brought us donuts since we had to be at achool by 7 am. They scattered us around t
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...