In January Matrix held the largest C.R.A.F.T. Color Mastery event in company history, hosting 150 Matrix Educators and featuring Matrix Director of Training Leah Sterk and Artistic Director Chrystofer Benson as facilitators. Seventeen additional zone coaches helped push educators beyond their limits, teaching color chemistry and discipline to this creative, talented group. Only 50 attendees [...]
This June 9–10, Oribe Hair Care will hold Backstage Miami, an educational event of hairstyling, makeup artistry and entertainment with the theme La Fama that pays tribute to the Latin roots of the brand’s founder, celebrity stylist Oribe. Th
Join Matrix for a free online education experience that should not be missed, as they host 5 virtual classes through September. Join Matrix live in the new ColorInsider Digital Classroom and interact directly with world-class Matrix Artistic Director
The Beauty Changes Lives (BCL) Foundation is helping the Vidal Sassoon legacy live on by funding education for the next generation of hairdressers; also a perfect way to commemorate the beauty icon’s passing one year ago today. “Vidal was a visio
The wait is over! Registration for PBA Beauty Week is now open. Visit probeauty.org/tickets/beautyweek to get tickets to the beauty event of the year! PBA Members receive discounted prices on event tickets and FREE entry into Cosmoprof North Ameri
Don’t miss out on PBA’s Midwest Regional Salon Summit on April 7th. This event is in partnership with the Minnesota Salon and Spa Association. PBA’s new Regional Salon Summits are designed to meet the needs of creative leaders in the salon/spa i
Welcome to Our World has become an annual tradition on Capitol Hill. Salon professionals from across the country converge on Capitol Hill to share an evening with Members of Congress, professional staff, and those interested in learning about a commi
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is honored to announce famed author, entrepreneur and media mogul Arianna Huffington as the keynote speaker for the 2013 PBA Business Forum, held during PBA Beauty Week July 13-16, 2013 in Las Vegas. Huffi
The Professional Beauty Association is pleased to offer a FREE web series to help salons and professionals conquer their social media presence. Don’t miss the next session in our “Serious Social Networking” web series! Facebook for Business | Is I
The International Dermal Institute’s Director of Global Education Annet King inspired a full house of nearly 60 skincare pros with her “Fast Forward” presentation at the International Dermal Institute in New York City. King’s tw
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...