To honor Earth Month, Aveda will be hosting its first annual Seattle Trashion Jam Monday April 30, which will join the L.A. and D.C. Trashion shows. Salons are invited to attend and participate in the events, which include creating a “trashion” look made from trash and eco-friendly/recycled materials, complete with runway hair, makeup and styling. [...]
A continuation from “The Green Mile” on pg. 69 of American Salon’s April 2012 issue, Naked Hair Salon and More, The Hive Salon and Salon Ziba are three businesses taking the extra step to lessen their environmental impact. From washing off used foil
In a new partnership with the worldwide conservation organization, The Nature Conservancy, hair care brand Phyto will be donating a portion of its Phytopolleine scalp elixir sales to the “Plant a Billion Trees” campaign, which will contribute
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...