Shortcuts Software is teaming up with Cutler Salon owner Rodney Cutler on a contest that will send one winner and a guest to New York City to assist Cutler backstage during fall 2012 Fashion Week next February. Applicants can upload video entries to Shortcuts’ Most Wanted website, which features an extensive library of salon owners [...]
In honor of its 20th anniversary, Product Club is giving colorists an opportunity to spice up their color stations and create an organized and professional workspace. It’s easy to enter—simply click here to fill out the entry form and email in a pi
Calling all hairstylists: Farouk Systems has kicked off its first-ever Great American Style Contest. To enter for a chance to win a trip for two to the 2011 Farouk Systems Be Safe Be Beautiful Conference in Cancun, Mexico, August 26 through 29, as we
It’s time to put your creativity into overdrive and enter the 2011 Wella Professionals Trend Vision international hairstyling competition. This year, Wella is making it easier than ever to apply, allowing stylists to submit their entries online at we
Vivienne Mackinder, six-time NAHA winner and the current Intercoiffure America/Canada (ICA) fashion director, has announced a new competition for North America’s top cosmetology students. The Rising Stars Competition will bring 200 carefully selected
In our March issue, we introduced you to the new Redken Gold Rush collection and gave you Tracey Cunningham’s tips on using the new shades to warm up brunettes for spring. Here, Cunningham shares what’s hot for redheads and blondes: Redheads: “T
Hair and makeup professionals from across the nation are invited to compete for a chance to be featured in Passion’s Stylebooks for Haircolor and Men at Michael Angelo Hair Studio in Tampa, FL. “Many of our salon clients are eager to compete for
Planning to enter Goldwell’s 2011 Color Zoom competition? Learn all about the Play Strong trend world in a new webinar led by the amazing John Simpson Deb Gavin, which will air February 8 at 6pm. Along with providing specifics on the trend, Simpson a
Curl queen Ouidad is giving one lucky stylist the opportunity to assist her in creating gorgeous runway curls backstage at an upcoming Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week show in New York City. This once-in-a-lifetime experience includes a trip to New
Want to win a trip to Goldwell’s 2012 Color Zoom global event? Enter the Project: Play Strong contest! Four grand prizes winners will receive trips for two to the 2012 Color Zoom international finale (location will be announced at Color Zoom 2011 in
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...