The Beauty Changes Lives (BCL) Foundation is helping the Vidal Sassoon legacy live on by funding education for the next generation of hairdressers; also a perfect way to commemorate the beauty icon’s passing one year ago today. “Vidal was a visionary who made the art and craft of hair design integral to the beauty and [...]
Mark your calendars for April 30! At 1PM EST the 2013 NAHA Finalists will be announced on the PBA Beauty Week Facebook page. Visit facebook.com/pbabeautyweek and “Like” the page so you won’t miss the video along with updates and highlights
America’s Beauty Show is seeking salon professionals with singing, dancing, musical or comedic talents to enter the new Beauty Talent Showcase Auditions.
The hottest trends in men’s hairstyling will be turning heads November 4th as American Crew stages a showdown between the top three U.S. finalists in their Face Off Global Men’s Styling Competition at Opening Night: Faces of America in Denver. American Crew invites you to the action!
Show us your style for your chance to win a 4 day/3 night trip, January 20-23, 2013 to Las Vegas to attend the 2013 Redken Symposium at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino, and be featured in the April 2013 issue of American Salon! Visit American’s Sa
Salon Furniture manufacturer Pibbs is sponsoring the upcoming New York City Barber Battle on Oct. 15, 2012, at 5 p.m. at Amnesia NYC. The company is donating a Model 659 IL CAPO Barber Chair to be awarded to the first-place winner, and #600 Child Boo
This past weekend, August 4-6, Andis Company participated in the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in Atlanta. Over three days, Andis educators Tone McGill and Rodrick Samuels led classes on barbering and business skills and onstage, along
The Beauty Changes Lives Enrolled Student Scholarship Competition launched last Friday, June 8. Four beauty students get the chance to win a mentorship opportunity with one of the following industry experts: celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson; Co-found
Millennium Software recently announced the winners of The Millennium Experience Contest, where the company picked 10 teams of cosmetology students in the Miami, Florida area to host a hair show at The Millennium Experience conference to be held June
The Wella-UNICEF Making Waves auction kicked off on May 15 via the International Wella Professionals Facebook page. The charity auction features goods donated from renowned fashion designers such as Peter Som and Missoni as well as items donated
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...