Before taking the field at DirecTV’s Celebrity Beach Bowl on Saturday February 2 in New Orleans, celebrity team members primped with Keratin Complex’s Bling Brush. Maria Menounos, Super Model Hannah Davis and Olympian Lolo Jones all styled their locks with the bright brush. The male celebs got a helping hand from the beauty brand before [...]
FHI Heat brought its popular line of hot tools and set up shop at the Fender Music Lodge alongside the Associated Press Festival Headquarters during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. The Lodge is the cornerstone to the social scene that
For Claire Danes’ appearance at The Screen Actor’s Guild Awards Stylist Peter Butler created a simple, elegant ponytail with Matrix products and let her asymmetrical Givenchy gown take center stage. Create the Look: Prep wet hair with M
Walking the red carpet for The Screen Actor’s Guild Awards, Michelle Dockery wore a vintage Chado Ralph Rucci gown and equally elegant bob created by Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak using Moroccanoil products. Create the Look: Beginning wit
For Glamour magazine’s February 2013 cover, hairstylist Roque relied on Oribe Hair Care to create Zooey Deschanel’s updated 1950s rodeo girl look. “It’s great to take retro inspiration and modernize it through the use of individualized textur
To help get Amy Poehler ready for hosting the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards, Tracey Cunningham, Redken creative consultant for color, updated her color, taking her from a single-process blonde to multidimensional highlights so her color would s
The stars attending the 70th Annual Golden Globes looked stunning in glamorous gowns and shimmering hair to match. Here, we share some of our favorite trends from the evening and tips from the stylists behind these award-worthy ’dos on how to recre
Give your clients star style with these favorite polishes of Hollywood’s leading women, from Cameron Diaz to Julia Louis-Dreyfus. See below to get the scoop on six A-listers, and turn to page 64 of our January issue to discover even more. —Briann
Parks and Recreation’s on-set hairdresser Terrie V. Owen shares her secrets for styling Pawnee’s favorite public officials.
Jennifer Lawrence and Olivia Munn both graced the red carpets this past week with hair styled with Oribe products.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...