Millennium Software, a leading technology and solution provider in the beauty and spa industry, and Transworld Systems, a leading provider in the A/R cash flow management and profit recovery industry, are pleased to announce an exciting joint offering. The new Millennium Software and Transworld Systems solution will provide clients with an integrated solution to manage [...]
Teresa Giudice of Real Housewives fame showed her support for Hurricane Sandy victims at the Cactus Salon & Spa benefit in Plainview, NY. The salon’s stylists offered exclusive blowouts, using Giudice’s Milania Professional Hair Care products
Becoming an eco-friendly salon can seem like a daunting task, but these salons—seen in “It’s Easy Being Green” in our April issue—have more to share about how they took the plunge. Stephanie Schmidt, Verde Salon, Chandler, AZ: Stephanie Schmid
In today’s competitive economy the use of social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are vital to a company’s success. It is in the best interest of professional beauty brands to develop a social media marketing strategy when showcasing t
Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) plays host to a trio of haircare visionaries—Ouidad, Frédéric Fekkai and Sally Hershberger— for a panel on Thursday at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica, CA as part of the Women & Men
Cutler Salon, longtime partner of Redken, will now also offer haircare products from Pureology, the professional line specially formulated with the AntiFadeComplex to preserve color-treated locks. Providing the full line from Pureology
Sarah McNamara Beauty New York launched its Miracle Skin Transformer line earlier this month in the United Kingdom. The full product range— Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20, Treat & Conceal, Body SPF20, Heal Everything Balm, Triple Active Nig
Repêchage launched their new hair “facial”, Hydra-Amino18 Hair Spa Thermal Seaweed Mask, at Spa & Centro Técnico Repêchage in Curacao for group of 20 spa pros at the end of last year. The event focused on product knowledge, business st
The International Dermal Institute’s Director of Global Education Annet King inspired a full house of nearly 60 skincare pros with her “Fast Forward” presentation at the International Dermal Institute in New York City. King’s tw
To help professionals stay relevant to the changing skincare market and to align with transforming client needs, Dermalogica is hosting a series of educational guest speaker evenings called Fast Forward. Annet King, director of global education for T
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...