The inspiration celebrity hairstylist David Babaii used in creating this years’ Golden Globes red carpet looks for both Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock drew from vintage hairstyles from the 60′s and 70′s. To achieve Nicole Kidman’s look, Babaii applied a small amount of Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment (available March 2011) to her damp hair. [...]
Forget ballerina buns; Black Swan star Natalie Portman opted for soft and sophisticated ponytail at last night’s People’s Choice Awards. Her stylist, John D, told us how he used Phyto products to get the look: John D. started by prepping Portman’
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...