Matthew Monzon styled Emmy winner Julianna Margulies’ hair for the star-studded event using Leonor Greyl products. Find out how to recreate the look: Matthew Monzon recreates Julianna Margulies Emmy hair
While the focus was on all of the big stars at the Emmy Awards last night, I had my own red carpet moment — and I felt fully prepared to walk amongst my (far) more famous carpet-mates thanks to a morning at Style Bar Beverly Hills in Los Angeles
The results of the 2011 American Salon Professional’s Choice Awards are in! You, the reader, have voted for your favorite products in the beauty industry including haircare, tools, makeup and skincare. Here is a close-up look at all of the well-deser
Oscar co-host Anne Hathaway went through various hairstyles throughout the night. Here’s how celebrity stylist Adir Abergel created some of the most memorable looks. On the red carpet, Abergel created an Edwardian influenced style with a bohem
Celebrity hairstylist David Babaii created a stunning updo he called “Texture Infusion” for Sandra Bullock’s red carpet look. To achieve it, he rinsed out all shampoo and conditioner from her hair to start on a clean canvas. He then applied Coutu
Nicole Kidman arrived at this year’s Spirit Awards with a “Beach Romantic” look by celebrity hairstylist David Babaii. Starting on towel dried hair, Babaii applied Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment before thoroughly drying it with a dryer. Nex
Leonor Greyl has been showcasing a series of how-to videos on its YouTube channel throughout the awards season. Today’s new “episodes” focus on looks from last night’s Academy Awards. Celeb stylist Creighton Bowman demonstrates how he created Best Su
Jada Pinkett Smith attended the 2011 Grammy’s with a beautiful voluminous style created by celebrity hairstylist Marcia Hamilton. To start, Hamilton washed the hair using White Sands Vegan Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner and gently towel dried
Inspired more than anything by Helen Mirren herself, stylist Creighton Bowman created a soft and charming look for the actress at this year’s Golden Globes Awards. To achieve it, Bowman applied René Furterer Volumea Volumizing Foam on wet hair. He
Melissa Leo, who won Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Fighter, turned heads on the red carpet with her elegant updo by celebrity stylist Creighton Bowman. To achieve her look, Bowman started by applying René Furterer Modeling Paste at the
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...