For our April issue, I reported on celebrity stylist Rene Fris’ new online consultation service. For a mere fraction of his in-person cost you can log on to his website, upload three photos and Fris will personally analyze them. After, he sends back a personalized video e-mail with his recommendations. I took Fris up on [...]
This special guest post is from American Crew Creative Director Craig Hanson: Cool was redefined in the 1950s as the mix of rock and roll, blues and country, combined together with a rebellious style and attitude. Those who followed this tre
In “Through the Years,” (American Salon, April 2011), I chatted with experts about ways to help hair and skin defy the hands of time. Here is some additional information about the products featured on pages 84 and 85: FOR CLIENTS IN THEIR 20s:
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- CALL TO ACTION: Midwest Beauty Professionals Affected by Devastating Tornadoes Need Your Help! May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...