Aveda partnered with eco-chic wedding designer to Adele Wechsler on her Spring 2011 collection which shined a spotlight on the Green Wedding movement. A team of Aveda educators worked behind-the-scenes, creating natural-looking hair that showcased matte texture and cascading curls shaped into uncontrived updos and beautiful, soft makeup looks for the presentation. According to company [...]
Heather Washburn of Heather’s Hair Design in Spokane, WA, recently got the opportunity to work on an American Salon shoot for our April issue after winning Redken’s Runway Reinvention contest, for which she reinterpreted the hairstyle Redken Crea
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...