On Wednesday evening, Young Hollywood gathered at the Andy Lecompte Salon in Los Angeles for the launch party for Black 15in1, a styling/healing product that aims to solve 15 hair problems at once. Celebrities in attendance included Mena Suvari, Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, newly engaged Vanessa Minnillo, Brothers & Sisters star Odette Yustman and 90210‘s Jessica Stroup, among others. The stars wrote their winter hair woes, including dry ends and perpetual frizz, on the “Issues Wall” while enjoying cocktails, hors d’oeurves and music spun by DJs Lindsay Luv and Harley Viera-Newton.
Black 15in1 Hosts Star-Studded Launch Event in L.A.
By Lori Morris, Senior Editor on December 17, 2010 in Celebrities, Event Coverage, New Products, What's New?
- No related posts found
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins