The Beauty Bus Foundation (BBF), a nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for homebound, terminally and chronically ill people by bringing beauty into their lives through complimentary treatments and grooming services, recently celebrated its launch. More than 150 guests attended the event, which featured entertainment by world-renowned violinist Ken Aiso and gift bags full of items from sponsors including Alterna, OPI, Sexy Hair Concepts and Spa Luce. â€œWhen someone is diagnosed with a terminal or chronic illness, their treatment becomes about quality of care,â€ says Alicia Liotta, co-founder of Beauty Bus Foundation. â€œWe believe that quality of life services are an integral part of coping and healing for both the patient and the primary caregiver. The event was a glowing success and has helped us start creating a network of BBF friends and begin to raise the funds needed to bring dignity, smiles, and solace to those who need it most.â€
Beauty Bus Foundation Celebrates Launch
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins