I braved the rain and the crowds again on Tuesday for an insider’s look at the hairstyles key hairstylist for Aveda Odile Gilbert was creating for the futuristic Rodarte collection shown at the Gagosian Gallery on 21st Street in Chelsea. This was definitely a hot ticket: Vogue‘s Anna Wintour and daughter Bee Shaffer, designer Diane [...]
About Lotus Abrams, Executive EditorExecutive Editor
Monday afternoon I headed to the Chelsea Art Gallery for the Catherine Malandrino show, where I talked to lead stylist Odile Gilbert for Sebastian Professional and salon owner and show haircolorist for Wella Professional
Alexander Wang Alexander Wang backstage As Hurricane Hannah descended on Manhattan on Saturday afternoon, bringing torrential rain and wind, I joined the other “drowned rats” attendin
What Comes Around Goes Around Hi! Lotus Abrams here, American Salon’s managing editor. This is my first post on our brand-new blog! Fashion Week is off and running and all of the editors here are racing from show to show to take a peak behind the
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...