Andis Company, the leading manufacturer of professional grooming products, who introduced its line to the European market nearly 80 years ago, is pleased to announce that it is expanding to India. The professional line of trimmers, clippers and grooming kits is being introduced to India by Partners in Distribution (PID), which specializes in salon products [...]
About Lisa Bruckenstein
Learn the secrets of the trade from master stylists at the international Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE) taking place from January 28-30, 2012 in Long Beach, CA. This year ISSE will be featuring the North American Hairstyling Award (NAHA) education r
One Styling is offering a unique online giveaway for hair stylists who really want to showcase their talents. Stylists are invited to create their very own ad campaign by submitting a photo of their favorite creation. Each week from December 21, 20
Today I attended an event at the ultra-chic Thompson Hotel near Columbus Circle in NYC, where the beauty media was invited for stylish blow outs using products exclusively from Original & Mineral, an Australian color and haircare collection t
Pureology enlisted its stylist to lead the Eco-Chic Fashion Show hair team at Global Green USA’s 7th Annual Gorgeous and Green Benefit in San Francisco, to celebrate a night of fashion and passion for green initiatives .Pureology,
In recognition of World AIDS Day I attended a very inspirational event at Hair on Madison in Harlem, NY. For the first time, I learned about Hairdressers Against AIDS, a unique advocacy program sponsored by L’Oreal Fondation D’Enterprise an
HairUWear and Great Lengths are excited to announce that legendary front man for Aerosmith, Steven Tyler, will be joining the panel of judges for the 2nd Annual Great Lengths USA Challenge. “We’re thrilled!” says Brett Butcher, Great Length USA
The International Salon & Spa Expo Long Beach (ISSE Long Beach) is embracing the Olympic spirit with the announcement of a series of new hair competitions that will take place from January 28 – 30, 2012. The hair competitions will cover two
The Hair Cuttery Salon understands the value of giving back to the community. As a thank you to all of the do-gooders who volunteer their time, the salon is hosting the ‘Hair Cuttery does good things for people who do good things’ p
Angela & Amber Cope are twin sisters and successful hairstylists who recently made history when they became the first twins to ever race in a NASCAR Nationwide Series in May. However, their dreams of becoming the best female racers in NASCAR almo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...