It’s official! I graduate in four days: Tuesday, September 14th! I’ve finished all my boxes and tallies and taken my final tests. It’s surreal. We’ve had a lot of graduations lately, and there are alot of people graduating next week after me too. I’m so excited! It’s time to job hunt. I haven’t found a [...]
About Hanna Compton, Future Professional
Hey everyone! I know its been a while! I’m getting close to graduating so I’ve been busy making sure I have everything done, all tests and worksheets are up to date and finishing off my boxes! We haven’t had too many Design Team events lately, but we
Time has been flying by this year. Lately we’ve been having a bunch of graduations. Its sad to see the people you’ve gotten to know so well all year long leave and not get to see them every day. And its just one more month until I graduate in Septemb
First of all, if you’ve never heard of ModelMayhem.com go check it out. ModelMayhem is a networking website for anyone in the beauty industry. There you can meet anyone and everyone interested in setting up photo shoots, events, etc. It ranges from
We’ve had quite a few events in the past month, design team, student council, green team, and be nice or else team. We all participated together in another Teen Night event, where we educate teens on the school and its culture, how to properly style
Wow, the fashion show blew everyone away! Even me! It was a total success and we raised around $5,000! It was really really fun, despite being crammed in a tiny room with 30 other people and dim lighting. It was all worth it when we got to watch our
Hey everyone! I know it’s been a while, but I’ve been crazy busy with all sorts of events, fundraisers, and photoshoots! To start off, The Cao Institute launched it’s very own makeup line, The Cao Cosmetics! And to launch it we invited Paul Mitchell
HELLO FRIENDS! IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN TO PUT ON THAT FANCY OUTFIT AND PAINT THE TOWN RED, PLEASE COME JOIN ME AND THE PAUL MITCHELL FAMILY ON APRIL 22ND AT DESTINATION 1610 FOR A NIGHT OF FASHION, BEAUTY, ART, COCKTAILS, NETWORKING, AND
There’s been allll sorts of makeup frenzy going on lately. It all started when renouned makeup artist James Vincent came to visit us at The Cao as our guest speaker. As a part of The Poweder Group and a good friend of Ree’s he came to tell us all abo
Wow, sorry everyone, it’s been a while since my last post, I was having computer problems forever! Anyway, I have lots to update you on so its good. School has been great, we’ve been busier than ever. Since I last spoke to you we’ve had Guilio, a
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...