Attention Junior Stylists: Think you have what it takes to create a winning bridal look? Junior Style Stars is holding their 2010 annual hair competition and all cosmetology students are encouraged to enter. Students must register and pay the fee by November 30 and will receive a competition mannequin with 17-inch premium Chinese hair and [...]
Ivan Zoot a.k.a. the Clipper Guy is the director of education and training for Andis and holds the Guinness Book of World Record titles for the worldâ€™s fastest haircut, most haircuts in one hour and most haircuts in 24 hours. He recently poste
It seems like these days there is a strategy available for everything; economic stimulus, winning football games or growing your business. It is good to have a strategy; a plan that serves you in achieving what it is you want. There are many thing
Product Club recently donated $2,000 to Noahâ€™s Wish, an animal welfare organization dedicated to rescuing and sheltering animals during disasters throughout the US and Canada. Product Club, a lead supplier in the beauty industry, raised mo
Making it through the recession can be challenging, but with knowledge and preparation, your worrying days can be over. If your business is in need of a makeover, educate yourself by attending Miladyâ€™s free webinar, Discover How to Make Mo
Want to win $750 worth of free Andis products in time for the holidays? If so, Andis wants you to write in and explain why you love your Andis Clipper. The winner will be announced November 30 and will receive the BGRV, a new 5-speed rotary motor d
On November 12, Bolt Barbers will celebrate their grand opening with a Hawks for Homeless fundraiser in Los Angeles, CA. At the event, barbers will volunteer to cut mohawks and faux hawks to help raise money for the Midnight Mission, a Los Angele
Salon owners and managers around the nation recently competed for a chance to attend a free Strategies Incubator seminar. For 15 years, Strategies has offered top-quality business education for the salon and spa industries, and one of their most
On October 3, Elite Salon Systems hosted the third annual Pink Gala in Orlando, FL in memory of founder and breast cancer victim, Linda Martens. â€œSince our inception in 1981, my mother, Linda Martens, created the foundation of Elite Salon S
Letitia Carpenter, artisan and cosmetologist for Keune Haircosmetics, recently won the title of Mrs. Tennessee 2009. Carpenter represents Collierville, TN where she owns her salon, Classic Image Studio, and resides with h
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...