Keune Haircosmetics has announced the addition of Dennis L. Gebhart to its International Artisan team. A respected hair colorist in the industry and co-owner of Gebhart International Color Salon & Day Spa in Southern California, Gebhart brings in over 30 years of experience working in the field and will represent Keune at trade shows and [...]
On October 22 and 23, Onesta Hair Care once again extended its support for the cancer movement and participated in the Los Angeles Rally for Kids with Cancer at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel to help raise funds for care, treatment and research for ch
Emma Ramsey, style guru for GKhair, shares updates on the latest hair trends inspired by AMC’s hit television series Mad Men. Take a look below for inspiration on getting great hair for the holidays! —Ivy Tan
SHE Hair Extensions by SO.CAP.USA, manufacturer of human hair extensions designed to give women fuller-looking hair, has a lot to be proud of when it comes to their fundraising achievements for 2010. The company recently donated $26,000 worth of serv
Red Carpet Hairstyling with René Furterer at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards and 2010 Toronto Film Festival
Products from René Furterer’s Vegetal Styling system were essential to achieving the elegant hair looks of actresses Christina Ricci at the 7th Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards in New York City and Clémence Poésy at the 2010 Toronto Film Fe
Salon Iris, provider of salon and spa software that helps beauty professionals give their clients efficient services, has announced the winner of its Great Computer Giveaway. Ambiance Salon & Spa in London, KY, received a new Hewlett Packard RP57
The International Salon and Spa Expo (ISSE) Midwest show, in cooperation with the Professional Beauty Association (PBA), will host the National Cosmetology Association’s (NCA) Legends & Icons Charity Gala on March 27, 2011 at the Hyatt Rege
Salon Daniel recently helped sponsor the Arts for Autism Gala on November 6 in Arlington, VA, to support the Autism Society of Northern Virginia (ASNV). As the only salon sponsor for the event, which raised a total of $58,000 for the ASNV, Salon Dani
Guests at the gift lounge for the Soul Train Awards in Atlanta on November 9 and 10 were given complimentary products from the new, limited edition graffiti collection from Inks by Gold ‘N Hot, provider of haircare technology. Celebrities like Elis
Bella Bethesda Salon in Bethesda, MD, hosted a New York City-style runway show on November 11 called Hair & Now to demonstrate how hairstyles from past eras influence many of the looks created today, as well as to support N Street Village, a nonp
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...