The Spanish label Delpozo debuted at New York Fashion Week on Sunday with a customized runway winding through the floral carpeted penthouse of Canoe Studios. Creative Director Josep Font’s ‘prêt-à-couture’ line included bold colors, sculpted silhouettes and light-as-air chiffons complemented by a sweet, royal beauty look. Antonio Corral Calero, Moroccanoil artistic director, collaborated with Font [...]
Victoria Beckham introduced long overcoats with rich indigo accents, structured frocks with longer hems and even a pop of lemon yellow for her Fall 2013 collection presented at the New York Public Library Sunday morning. These sophisticated, structur
Models clad in Nicholas K’s Fall 2013 collection of layered neutrals and textured fabrics were transformed into warrior princesses ready for an arctic trek. The overall beauty look was tough and rugged with a tribal air. TIGI global creative dir
Before taking the field at DirecTV’s Celebrity Beach Bowl on Saturday February 2 in New Orleans, celebrity team members primped with Keratin Complex’s Bling Brush. Maria Menounos, Super Model Hannah Davis and Olympian Lolo Jones all styled their
The oversized knitted hats designed by Scott Sternberg provided a cohesive element in his Band of Outsiders womenswear Fall 2013 collection, bringing together a mix of polka dot and plaid prints, knitted sweaters and ankle-skimming dresses. These nav
Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs’ designs for their Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2013 collection of dark, flowing dresses and separates with geometric cutouts drew inspiration from the Salem Witch Trials and radical colonial women. Moroccanoil Artistic Dire
For Kimberly Ovitz’s Fall 2013 collection, filled with colorful prints and inspired by “animals and insects with defense mechanisms,” the hair and makeup look followed suit with strong elements. “Think of a squid when it’s attacked,” said Antoinette
Haircare company Moroccanoil has launched an e-commerce feature on its website for customers to directly purchase the full line of products online. To demonstrate its commitment to maintaining the integrity of the brand and its anti-diversion program
To provide business tips and practical information for salon owners and beauty professionals, the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) will hold three Regional Salon Summits in three different U.S. cities (April 7 in Minneapolis, MN; July 14 in Las
FHI Heat brought its popular line of hot tools and set up shop at the Fender Music Lodge alongside the Associated Press Festival Headquarters during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. The Lodge is the cornerstone to the social scene that
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...