L’Oréal PPD held its first-ever training session for 50 Regis Corporation regional artistic directors from May 14 to 17 at the Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables Hotel in Miami. The program was designed to educate salon artists on new L’Oréal tools and products. Matrix, Redken and Mizani each held individual education sessions taught by guest artists [...]
Sebastian Professional, in addition to its ‘What’s Next Awards’, which is exclusive to stylists in North America, is inviting stylists from all over the world to participate and show off talent in the ‘What’s Next Challenge’. Planned to l
Bosley Professional Strength announced Doreen Imperial as its new director of marketing. Imperial, previously the national accounts marketing manager at Sexy Hair, said she fell into the professional beauty industry by chance and was lucky enough to
Page 55 of The Straight Story, a special supplement in American Salon’s July 2011 issue, contains an incorrect number. The accurate number to locate a distributor in your area or to become a distributor for ILU Beauty, which imports Cadiveu to the
What, if anything, can you tell us about the progress of the pending lawsuits against the retailers selling diverted product? First I would like to say that legal battles are always painful and grueling exercises for companies and we take ever
Make Up For Ever is hosting its first Pro Road Show, transporting the brand to four different cities this summer and fall to connect with local make up artist communities. The show will appear in San Francisco from August 13-15, Atlanta from Septembe
Sharon Blain, one of Australia’s preeminent hairdressers and creative minds in long hair styling, is bringing her award-winning Boot Camp educational program to California this summer. The four-day course, which covers session styling and bridal, r
Botanical hair care experts Phyto is teaming up with celebrity stylist Yves Durif of his namesake salon to offer eco-chic beauty at the new eco-conscious, music-and-yoga-themed Wanderlust festival, will be held from June 23 to June 26 at the Stratton
In an effort to help with rebuilding after the recent wave of tornados in Joplin, Mo and other areas, Takara Belmont will be offering a discount on all of its products and services from now through the end of the year to salon owners who have lost
Make Up For Ever is extending their ‘Backstage Card Program.’ Originally created to offer product discounts for make up artists, the program will now provide beauty profess
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...