All licensed beauty professionals can agree that the health and safety of clients is a major priority. The unfortunate and frightening truth is that there is an “underground economy” of unlicensed individuals knowingly offering services to the public, ranging from haircuts, manicures and pedicures, to facials and chemical peels, without the proper training, education and certifications. [...]
PBA offers opportunities and resources for online education for the entire beauty industry. CLICK HERE to learn about future web events and to browse our catalog of engaging, on-demand offerings. With healthcare reform changes just around the corn
As more details emerge about PBA Beauty Week 2013, the excitement continues to grow! If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, better hurry as June 14 is the last day for early-bird pricing to the beauty event of the year! Click here to purchase y
The wait is over! Registration for PBA Beauty Week is now open. Visit probeauty.org/tickets/beautyweek to get tickets to the beauty event of the year! PBA Members receive discounted prices on event tickets and FREE entry into Cosmoprof North Ameri
Each year, City of Hope’s National Professional Salon Industry (NPSI) honors a beauty industry leader for his or her outstanding professional and philanthropic contributions with the Spirit of Life® Award. This year’s Honoree is Ruben Carranza,
Mark your calendars for April 30! At 1PM EST the 2013 NAHA Finalists will be announced on the PBA Beauty Week Facebook page. Visit facebook.com/pbabeautyweek and “Like” the page so you won’t miss the video along with updates and highlights
Don’t miss out on PBA’s Midwest Regional Salon Summit on April 7th. This event is in partnership with the Minnesota Salon and Spa Association. PBA’s new Regional Salon Summits are designed to meet the needs of creative leaders in the salon/spa i
Welcome to Our World has become an annual tradition on Capitol Hill. Salon professionals from across the country converge on Capitol Hill to share an evening with Members of Congress, professional staff, and those interested in learning about a commi
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is honored to announce famed author, entrepreneur and media mogul Arianna Huffington as the keynote speaker for the 2013 PBA Business Forum, held during PBA Beauty Week July 13-16, 2013 in Las Vegas. Huffi
The Professional Beauty Association is pleased to offer a FREE web series to help salons and professionals conquer their social media presence. Don’t miss the next session in our “Serious Social Networking” web series! Facebook for Business | Is I
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...